Awards & Outputs
Since the creation of the MDITR in 2002, many of our participants have been invited to present at conferences, workshops, and governmental meetings. In addition, a substantial number of articles reporting research results from projects supported by the Center have been accepted for publication or have been published.
The Center tracks this information in its database. Current lists of activities can be found by following the links below:
Sanchali Bhattacharjee, a graduate student in Larry Dalton's research group presents a poster at the STC's 2004 Annual Scientific Retreat.
- Awards & Honors received by MDITR faculty, staff, and students
- News Articles about our faculty's cutting-edge research
- Annual Reports submitted to the funding agency, NSF
- Conference Presentations, Lectures, Seminars, and Classes given by MDITR students and faculty
- Journal Publications from MDITR faculty laboratories
- Patents and Start-up Companies from our faculty's research